Bascom Technologies offer a complete flexible IT service & consultancy, so whether it is a wholly outsourced IT solution or one where we complement your existing internal IT support team. As a trusted business partner, we have the practical experience and technical expertise based on many years working with small and medium sized businesses enabling us to identify and deliver the right service required by each individual business.
Bascom Technologies focuses on delivering IT services and solutions at the highest level. We are dedicated to ensuring that you maximize the return of your investment by actively working in partnership to ensure that the most effective solutions are delivered to meets your evolving needs.
Whether we’re implementing a new IT system for you or maintaining your existing computing equipment, we’ll always make sure that you’re completely satisfied with our work. Our technical staff have strong skill sets and we have established relationships with several key partners over the years to allow us to provide the right solution to you.
Our business is built upon the close working relationships that we develop with our customers. Offering them a range of value adding services, our customers view Bascom Technologies as an integral extension to their business, enabling them to move confidently into the future, knowing they are in a stable and rewarding long-term relationship
"Bascom Technologies works closely with customers to understand their problem and to provide them with a solution that immediately addresses the customer’s needs.”
All of our services are developed in accordance with ITIL best practice which is the accepted global standard for IT service management.
All our support programme is flexible, adaptable and tailored to your requirements rather than you having to fit into a set structure as most vendor partner programmes are designed to.
We hope that your visit to our site is both informative and interesting.
Mr Gurkamal Basra
- Post Graduate Diploma in Business Analyst (Level 7) - London Academy of Higher Education. London, UK,
- Post Graduate Diploma in Management (PGDM) Level 7 - London Academy of Higher Education. London, UK
- BSc in Computer Studies (Univ. of Derby, Derbyshire, UK)
- Various NVQ Level 4 & Level 5 Advance Certifications in Computing Studies (London School of Business & Computing, London, England)
- Microsoft, Cisco, Linux, IT Security & Infrastructure Specialist
- Chartered Professional Member - BCS (British Computer Society) www.bcs.org